New Forklifts for Sale in Philadelphia, PA
If you’re searching for a new forklift for your business, Adam’s Material Handling is here to help. Our family-owned and -operated Philadelphia, PA, business is an authorized World Lift dealer, providing a full line of forklifts with a range of capacities.
New Forklift Options
Wordlift WFG35-50 Pneumatic Forklift Features & Benefits
- Nissan K21and K25 Tier IV Engine
- The K Series engine with an IMPCO injection fuel system offers proven durable technology in an economic package. Currently, more than 20 forklift OEMs use K series engines as a rugged, reliable power source with a built-in side PTO
- Powershift (Automatic) transmission with separate inching and brake pedals, offers positive operation in tight working areas, especially beneficial working on ramps and inclines.
- High visibility design mast with side thrust rollers in the carriage for smoother operation and longer life of the mast components.
- Fully Hydrostatic Power Steering for smoother operation and many fewer parts for lower maintenance costs. This utilizes the largest cylinder and thickest steel for protection of any forklift in its class!
- Large hydraulically actuated Drum & Shoe type brakes for positive braking performance and ease of maintenance.Mechanical lever type parking brake for reliability.
- Control Handles are mounted on the dash for operator convenience and also allows the operator to enter/exit the operator compartment from either side of the machine comfortably.
We Are Here for You
Perhaps, you are not sure what capacity you need? Or whether to go cushion or pneumatic, propane or electric? Let our experienced staff guide you through the selection process to help you find the forklift that best fits your material handling needs.
Choose Between a Variety of New Forklifts
WORLD LIFT 10,000 LB.
G.M 4.3L, V6, 120 H.P Engine, 262 cu. In. displacement.
Powershift with separate Inching and Brake Pedal, for positive operation in tight working areas and on ramps.
Full Hydrostatic Power Steering for smoother operation and lower maintenance (less Parts).
Third handle with valve is standard equipment to lower the cost of adding attachments.
Tilt Steering Column
Dual Head Lights
1 Piece Overhead Guard
Weight: 10,000 Lb.
Price: Call For Pricing
WORLD LIFT 15,000 LB.
Standard Features include
G.M 4.3L Engine 120 H.P. / 4.3 Liter, fuel efficient, EPA compliant, Highly dependable and durable design. LPG powered
2 SPEED, POWER SHIFT, with separate Inching and Brake Pedal
Tilt Steering Column
Dual Head lights
One Piece Overhead Guard
Full Hydrostatic Power Steering for smoother operation and lower maintenance
Third handle with valve
Weight: 15,000 Lb.
Price: Call For Price